You not only want beautiful windows – you want beautiful and highly energy efficient windows. We have the perfect solution for you: our popular line of EcoMaxx windows, which we choose and sell exclusively.
Our EcoMaxx windows offer a sleek, clean, contemporary design with large glass viewing areas that are exceptional for allowing in sunlight and views without compromising energy efficiency. That's because inside of these beautiful windows we have an innovative composite reinforcement system that greatly reduces energy loss from transfer of energy between different kinds of materials.
EcoMaxx windows are strong, too. The locking hardware is top in its class, and they are designed to stand up to all of the different types of weather that Minnesota and Wisconsin can throw at us. Great design, quality materials, and expert craftsmanship all come together in this line of superior windows.
Lifetime Warranty Coverage
Your new replacement windows are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty, one of the strongest in the industry, along with an optional glass breakage warranty. In addition, the Color Collection exterior finishes carry a 10 year fade-resistance warranty rider. Please see the printed warranty for complete details.
Windows Built For Superior Appearance and Durability
- Using advanced design and superior materials, our windows produce outstanding energy savings and trouble-free operation.
- The narrowline frame and sash create a clean-line, contemporary appearance with an expanded glass area. At the same time, internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency.
- This innovative composite reinforcement allows for secure mounting of hardware and the non-conductive material helps reduce the transfer of energy.
- Increased strength and protection is achieved with the end-of-throw cam shift locking action. The low-profile design includes a “locked” indicator that tells you if your windows are left unlocked.
- Smooth and uniform, the true sloped sill quickly directs water runoff without the use of weep holes on double hung windows, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive.
- Our telescoping sill dam delivers a triple payoff: protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty.
- When extreme wind and weather hit, the sash-to-sill interlock stands strong. Traditional sloped sill designs can allow the sash to bow during powerful winds, but with our interlocking technology, the sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a unified wall of strength.The compression bulb seal creates a snug fit that eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame. It also aids in easy screen installation and removal.
Custom Colors for Your New Windows
Create custom appeal with our luxurious color collection. Exterior colors feature a cutting-edge polyurethane coating technology with heat-reflective pigments for a remarkably strong and fade-resistant finish. Interior wood grain laminates are performance-engineered
Classic grids are available in matching White or Beige, with colonial, diamond, prairie and double prairie patterns. Contoured colonial grids feature a molded "cut wood" look and are available in matching colors and in matching woodgrains.
Backed by decades of manufacturing expertise, each of our windows are precision-engineered to ensure superior quality and beauty, as well as a weathertight construction that’s virtually maintenance-free. Built with “Made in the U.S.A.” pride, each window is custom-made to the precise measurements of your window openings, which is a significant advantage over stock or “ready-made” windows. From day one, you can depend on our professional and knowledgeable team to meet your every expectation for superb craftsmanship, excellent value and unparalleled customer service.
Enhance the beauty for your home with our distinctive window collection.
EcoMaxx Window Installation
Form and function come together in this line of windows.
The start-to-finish process at The Window Store revolves around our customers and their needs. If you are concerned about price, window warranties, or your timeline for installation, we can address those and many other questions in plain, easy-to-understand language.
We promise to explain your options, answer questions, and ensure that every detail matches with your unique style and taste. We can also help you understand your financial options. Call today! 612.353.5780
- Double-hung windows: Simple and understated, these beautiful windows add style and elegance to your home.
- Sliding windows: Strong, energy efficient, and easy to clean, our sliding windows feature large glass areas for unobstructed viewing.
- Awning windows: These are great for ventilation, and feature a beveled exterior sash design to create the appearance of a larger glass area.
- Bay and bow windows: Bring more light into your life with these energy-efficient windows. They are available in a variety of colors and finishes.
- High-performance vinyl windows: Refined quality and artistic detail merge with state-of-the-art technology for superior beauty, energy efficiency, and value.
- High-performance glass: ClimaTech® insulating glass package with Low-E glass, argon gas* and the PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System will further increase year-round energy savings. Low-E (low-emissivity) glass features a virtually clear metallic coating that allows warm solar rays to penetrate your home in the winter to help reduce heating costs. In summer, Low-E glass helps block solar heat to keep your home cooler and reduce air-conditioning usage. Low-E also minimizes UV rays that can cause furnishings to fade. Meets future ENERGY STAR(R) requirements today!
- Professional sizing and installation: Nobody does it better. Call us today to get started on your new windows.
What are you waiting for? Give your home that special touch to add more peace and peace of mind to your most relaxing rooms.
Other Window Installation Services
Windows. It's in our name. We do windows better than anyone else, and our team of experienced installers can take on a variety of challenging jobs, from basic window replacement to custom design. The best way to begin is by contacting us at 612.353.5780, or by filling out our contact form.