Window Replacement Services
Window replacement is not a task for the casual handyman or DIY'er, even if you’ve seen it done on HGTV a million times! It requires the tools, precision, skills, and training of a professional like those from The Window Store. Our specialists have years of knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time - and quickly! That way, you don’t have to feel an interruption to your household.
Without a mastery of precision, window replacement can incur a number of problems including:
- An uneven, unlevel fit with a lopsided final product.
- Cracked joints.
- Loss of heat or cool air inside.
- Exposure to the elements and or pests.
- Seeping moisture that causes serious damage to windows and home structure.
Each of these problems means - you guessed it - window replacement! In fact, around 25% of window replacements are due to improper replacement the first time.
Window replacement is also more difficult and time-consuming than adding a new window or door during construction. Instead of a perfect, measured fit and one-step install process, a replacement window first requires the removal of the old window. Oftentimes, it also includes altering the aperture in the wall to ensure a tight fit of the new product.
With The Window Store, you’re assured that our replacement windows will be installed correctly the first time, every time! Get started with a free, no obligation consultation.
The Window Replacement Process
Following your free consultation, the process for quality window replacement is simple:
- Assessment - One of our skilled service representatives visits your home to assess the window(s) you want replaced. We measure your current windows, explain your options, and set up a timeline to ensure your satisfaction.
- Ordering - The ordering and delivery of the windows is the most time-consuming step of the window replacement process. However, it typically takes fewer than two weeks.
- Fitting - Our window installation specialists remove the old window, clean and prep the area, and finally set the replacement window. Once placed, the new window is paneled, caulked, and trimmed for a lasting, seamless fit.
- Walk-Through - Whether you needed a single window replaced or a whole house full, our installation team walks you through after the fact to give you the confidence and peace of mind that our windows were exactly what you wanted in your home.
Window Replacement Options
Just because you are replacing a window (or many windows) doesn’t mean you don’t have options! Your home deserves to have your special touch, even if it’s not apparent to the casual observer. You’ll know what kind of quality and details make your windows special!
The three main options for replacement windows:
- Glass Type & Thickness
- Window Frame Material
- Window Style
The #1 Choice for Window Replacement
Among the many options, vinyl windows remain the #1 choice among homeowners. Vinyl windows are built from high-quality PVC (polyvinyl chloride) that makes each window highly durable and easy to clean and maintain. In fact, vinyl windows are guaranteed not to chip, crack, or rot!
And did we mention the price? Vinyl windows are inexpensive, saving you money upfront, and energy-efficient, saving you money over their lifetime.
These are just a few of the many benefits of vinyl window replacements. Find out how they measure up for yourself!
Other Window Installation Services
Windows are what we at The Window Store do best! Our team of experienced installers can take on a variety of challenging jobs, from basic window replacement to custom design. The best way to begin is by contacting us at 612.353.5780.
We promise to explain your options, answer questions, and ensure that every detail matches with your unique style and taste. We can also help you understand your financial options. Call today!